In the meeting held between the Management and the unions / associations yesterday the 9th May, 2018, on curtailment of wasteful expenditures, the following decisions are taken on the basis of the suggestions given by the Unions / Associations representatives:-
A state level committee will be formed to decide on –
- Closure /merger of all telephone exchanges with low DEL.
- Space audit to minimise utilisation of electricity.
- Electrical appliances of obsolete to be scrapped.
- Electricity bills can be analysed according to load factor in each exchange.
- Engine alternators.
Expenditure on vehicles:
- Agreement is made with OLA / UBER for administrative offices.
- Car pooling facility to be explored.
DGR security guard to be withdrawn by engaging watch and ward staff.
Another meeting will be conducted within 15 days based on the suggestions given by the Unions / Associations.