This was posted in this website on 3rd January, 2020. Now, some of our circle secretaries who had not noted at that time are asking for the same. Therefore it is reproduced in words format for ready reference and download.
AIBDPA/DoT-AGN/2020 2nd January, 2020
Shri Anshu Prakash
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20,
Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
Sub: – Undue and unwarranted delay in settlement of pension revision of BSNL absorbed retirees from 01-01-2017 with 15% fitment, based on the new pay scales, delinking wage revision- decision of Central Executive Committee to launch a phased program of action, culminating in a Parliament March – Notice thereof – reg.
The Central Executive Committee Meeting of All India BSNL DOT Pensioners Association held at Guwahati on 24-25 November, 2019, discussed the issue of pension revision of BSNL absorbed retirees from 01.01.2017 seriously. I am constrained to inform you that considering the severe discontentment of the affected pensioners that the issue is still pending unsettled even after 3 years due to the negative stand of the government, the CEC was compelled to decide for another phased programme of agitation as detailed hereunder;
Revise immediately the pension of BSNL absorbed retirees from 01-01-2017 with 15% fitment recommended by the 3rd PRC, based on the new pay scales, delinking wage revision.
Programme of Action:-
- Mass Signature Campaign of pensioners in the memorandum to be submitted to the Hon’ble Prime Minister – 1st to 31st January,2020
- Meeting the Parliament Members seeking their support and for taking up the issue with Government for early settlement – 1st January to 10th February, 2020.
- Mass Hunger Strike at CCA offices – 12th February, 2020
- Parliament March – 12th March, 2020.
Copy to: (1) Shri P.K.Sinha, Member (Finance), Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
(2) The Member (Services), Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001