ALL UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS OF BSNL (AUAB)
No: UA/2019/87 17.05.2019 Circular
To All the General Secretaries, AUAB.
Meeting of the AUAB held on 16.05.2019.
A meeting of the AUAB was held at 15:00 hrs. yesterday the 16.05.2019, at NFTE’s office, New Delhi. Com.Chandeshwar Singh, Chairman, AUAB, presided over the meeting. Com.P.Abhimanyu, Convenor, welcomed every one and presented the agenda items. The attendance of the meeting was as follows:-
BSNLEU: Com. P. Abhimanyu, GS & Convenor, AUAB.
NFTE: Com. Chandeswar Singh, GS & Chairman, AUAB.
SNEA: Com. Sebastin, GS.
AIBSNLEA: Com. Prahlad Rai, GS and Com. Sivakumar, President.
AIGETOA: Com. Badri Kr. Mehta, Vice President.
BSNL MS: Com. Suresh Kumar, GS.
BSNL ATM: Com. Rewati Prasad, AGS.
TEPU: Com. Rasheed Khan, AGS.
Detailed discussions were held with regards to the status of AUAB’s charter of demands, issues related to the revival of BSNL and victimisations on account of our struggles. In-depth discussions also took place with regards to the strategy to be adopted for the settlement of the demands, in the backdrop of the changing political scenario. The following decisions are taken unanimously:-
(1) One more letter is to be written to the Secretary, Telecom, demanding a meeting for the discussion of the issues contained in the charter of demands.
(2) To demand implementation of the assurance of the CMD BSNL, on account of Management’s contribution for the Superannuation Benefits.
(3) To write to the Secretary, Telecom, demanding implementation of one of the important recommendations of the IIM, Ahmedabad, viz., implementation of 3rd Pay Revision to BSNL employees. The DoT is trying to implement all the negative recommendations of the IIM, Ahmedabad, leaving aside the important recommendation of implementing 3rd Pay Revision.
(4) To write to the Prime Minister, with copy to the Cabinet Secretary, etc., demanding immediate filling up of the vacant posts in the BSNL’s Board with regular Directors.
(5) The Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare has sought certain queries from DoT, on pension revision. The DoT has conveniently not given any reply so far. It is decided to write to the DoT, demanding to give immediate reply to the DoP&PW.
(6) To write to the CMD BSNL demanding immediate settlement of the notices issued for implementation of break-in-service under FR 17 A.