The All Unions and Associations of BSNL in its meeting held on 08-01-2018 has decided to go on programme of action on the major issue of the workers and pensioners.The demands and the programme are given below:
- Whole day satyagraha for 5 days from 30.01.2018. The starting of the satyagraha will be marked by the paying of ‘shradhanjali’ at Gandhi Samadi at New Delhi on 30.01.2018, by the leaders of the “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”.
- ‘Indefinite Work According to Rule’ from 30.01.2018.
- Massive “March to Sanchar Bhawan” on 28.02.2018.
- Leaders of “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL” will take all out efforts to meet Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications, the Secretary DoT and CMD BSNL, within a week’s time.
- The meeting entrusted to Com. G.L. Jogi, Leader, SNEA, and to Com. Prahlad Rai, GS, AIBSNLEA, with the responsibility of exploring possibilities to take legal action to roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
- A Steering Committee consisting of the General Secretaries of BSNLEU, NFTE, SNEA and AIBSNLEA is formed to monitor the struggles.
- Meeting the leaders of political parties and Central Trade Unions, by 30.01.2018, to mobilise support in favour of the demands of “The All Unions and Associations of BSNL”.
Charter of Demands
- 3rdPay Revision with 15% fitment from 01.01.2017.
- Settle pension revision.
- Settle left-out issues of the II Pay Revision
- Roll back the creation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
- No reduction in the retirement age from 60 to 58 and no VRS.
AIBDPA fully supports the programme and extends all solidarity to the struggle, which is fully justified. They will participate in all the programmes as earlier. AIBDPA thanks the All Unions and Associations of BSNL for including the demands of the Pensioners also.